Peter Robinson. Broker
Million Dollar Broker
Member of the Business Brokers of Florida Association
South Florida Business Broker
Call Us First
"Your South Florida Business Broker"
Sell Your Business
or Buy A Business
in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties
14 years Experience
No Fee for a Business Evaluation
You are welcome to call me at anytime.
Sold- Auto Repair
Sold- Professional Office
Sold- Sign Companies
Sold- Event Planning Company
Sold- Many More
How To Sell A Business.
1. A business evaluation is necessary to determine the value.
2. Determine price and also the financial terms.
3. What is the time period for the sale.
4. Reason for the sale.
5. Is the business favorable to an SBA loan.
How To Buy A Business.
1. Utilize a broker for sensitive discussions.Knowing the type of business desired is helpful.
2. If a business fits 80 percent of your business profile, then the business should be seriously considered.
3. When a final offer is presented, place a money deposit in an escrow account to convey to the seller your serious intent.
We have 5000 different businesses listed on this site. Click on the link " Click Here For 5000 Businesses " you will come to the search page for business listings where you can select the county, type of business, minimum or maximum cost of a business as well as other settings. Then go to to the bottom of the page and select search.
Print out the confidentiality form and write the BBF listing number on the confidentiality form and complete page 2 with your: printed name and signature, address, cell number, email address, and copy of your driver's license.
Please email or fax the completed confidentiality agreement.
A business broker can make negotiations easier, can assist with obtaining financing and knows and understands the local business climate.
Certifications and Recognitions
Business Broker -Business Intermediary- Business Consultant
I specialize in assisting my clients in the selling and the buying of successful businesses within the state of Florida.
I am originally from Fair Lawn, New Jersey and have lived in Boca Raton, Florida for the past 25 years. I attended Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, New Jersey and received a B.A. in Psychology with additional graduate work. I have owned three successful businesses and have worked in Marketing and Sales for many years.